CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

So i just realized...

I just realized that, having my birthday in July, I have always had a summer birthday. But in Africa the seasons are flipped so for my 15th birthday it will be winter! I dont know what im going to do in the winter for my birthday! I have always done things outside for my birthday. I dont know if Kruger will have very many animals out but that could be something i could do(:
Maybe Jen and Jeremy can help me out :). Any ideas anybody??

2 comments:

Jen Price said...

The winter is the best time to go to Kruger! And winter here is nothing like winter in the states. There's actually some really nice days among the cool days.

Rae Dunn said...

Sweet! :D im looking forward to my winter birthday now :) and yeah, winter here has pretty much started. We keep getting like every other day freezing cold the the days its not is literally like 80 degrees! its crazy! im ready to be there ASAP!